One of Ashford's newest looms, the Katie Loom is the perfect multi harness loom for workshops, sampling, travel and fun.
• Portable - easy to fold and pack
• Compact - 30cm (12¼ins) weaving width
• Light - 6.5kg (14¼lbs)
• Smooth levers and auto bounce back overhead beater
• Easy threading - beater flips up & out of the way
• Eight harnesses - a fully functional table loom, unlimited possibilities.
Weaving width with wide shed 30cm (12ins)
Height 49cm (19¼ins)
Length 48.5cm (19ins)
Width 29.5cm (11½ins)
Weight 6.5kg (14¼lbs)
The Katie Loom comes assembled and lacquered.
Includes: 10 dpi stainless steel reed, 320 texsolv heddles, threading hooks, step-by-step instruction booklet and study padded carry bag. Just add yarn!
Bungy cords for auto bounce back and quick release to swing back when threading
Beater swings up and out of the way for comfortable threading
Reed convenient lays flat for sleying
Strong nylon, easy to wind, locking cogs and pawls
Slide beater supports up
Unlock and fold up back beam
Fold up front beam and legs
Light and portable!